Online ESL Teacher
We are looking for competent and flexible online English Second Language (ESL) teachers to join our team. In this position, you will be required to develop lesson plans, prepare learning material, and provide students with progress reports. You should be organized, computer literate, and able to communicate in a clear manner.
To be successful as an online ESL teacher, you should be patient and attentive to students' needs. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to encourage interaction among students to facilitate learning. You will be given access and trained on how to use the Agani Academy online teaching software.
Online ESL Teacher Responsibilities:
- Preparing lesson plans in accordance with students' learning needs.
- Designing and presenting educational material.
- Tailoring lessons to accommodate differences in learning style and speed.
- Evaluating students' progress.
- Preparing and disseminating progress reports at regular intervals.
- Remaining knowledgeable about and respectful of cultural differences within the classroom.
- Assisting students with their technical difficulties, where possible.
Online ESL Teacher Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Education, English or a related field.
- TEFL/TESOL Certification or equivalent.
- Non criminal background check.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to meet students' time-zone during class period.
- Own laptop or desktop computer fitted with an HD capable webcam.
- Fast and reliable internet connection.
- Clear and understandable English pronunciation.
- Own analog or USB headset.
- Professional appearance.
- Previous teaching experience will be advantageous.
Please submit the form below to apply for the online English teacher with Agani Academy.
- Competitive pay.
- Flexible schedule.
- Company polo shirt.
- Ability for promotion and advancement to teacher manager and other roles.
- Paid via Paypal.
- Work for an American owned education company.